(Divorce / Separation/ Parenting Course) Education and Family Stabilization course :
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to class start time and the class is 8:30 a.m. to 12:30pm.
- Do not arrive late, you will not be admitted if you arrive late.
- Children are NOT permitted in the class. Please do not bring them. No exceptions.
- Upon completion, the participant will receive a certificate.
- Bring a Pen or Pencil, bring a snack. Anticipate the classroom may be cold and bring a jacket
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Please Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Our Divorce or Separation course fulfills the court mandated Parent Education Stabilization requirements for Florida and other States.
- This four-hour instructor-led program is designed to help divorcing or separating couples focus on what is in the best interest of their children and how to work more cooperatively and effectively with each other.
How to Register:
- Pre-registration is required. You must bring a Photo ID.
- Attendance is required of both husband and wife; couples may attend together if they both agree. However, attendees must register themselves.
- If you or your spouse would prefer not to attend together, the person who registers first has priority to attend that class date in the case of a restraining order.
- Significant others such as grandparents or step-parents are encouraged to register and attend as extra students with attendees at any location. Anyone who directly or indirectly affects decisions involving the child should be reminded to keep the child’s best interests in mind. Extra students (significant others) may attend but must also register and pay the fee for the class (workbook included).
- Tuition: Prepaid tuition is $65.00 credit or debit card online, at least two business days prior to class date. Tuition is $65.00 exact cash or money order at the door (Call in advance to check availability.
- Reschedule: $0.00 (Prepaid fees will be transferred to rescheduled classes).
- You MUST register online before the start of your class.
- Indigent status fees: Provide a means for indigent divorcing parents to complete the course through a scholarship, court waiver, or sliding fee scale when available.
Note: Because of our commitment to provide the course to clients regardless of the class size; at this time we are unable to offer any indigent waivers: such as scholarships, acceptance of court waivers and sliding fee scales.
The following are a list of dates for the face-to-face Parent Education and Family Stabilization course:
All courses are held at SpringHill Suites Tampa North, 5396 Primrose Lake Circle, Tampa, Florida 33647, Time: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
|January 15, 2022||February 12, 2022||March 12, 2022|
|April 16, 2022||May 14, 2022||June 11, 2022|
|July 9, 2022||August 20, 2022||September 17, 2022|
|October 15, 2022||November 12, 2022||December 10 2022|
Course Registration: Parent Education Stabilization Course
- Step 1: Complete and Submit Form.
- Step 2: Select “Pay Now” to complete payment for course.
- Note: A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 to 48 hrs.
In-Person / Face-to-Face Course Register Above:
Important Note: When completing checkout form, please be sure to include your full name (Name how it is listed in the court), County, Case Number (when applicable), and provide a contact number or email address by which we may contact you (In Message Field), should the need occurs.
Please indicate which course date you wish to register for in the “Instructions from buyer” area for the payment application; if not, by default, you will be registered for the upcoming course date within the time-frame of your registration.
If you have any further questions about the course, please call 727-481-3789 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern or you may contact us by email.
Online Course Option for those with prior court approval Register Below begin by clicking link:
Note: In some cases the court or rules of a particular county may disallow distance learning. This means that the Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course cannot be taken with an online provider. It is strongly encouraged and recommended that you acquire prior approval from your locale courts before registering for Online Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course.